From I-95 Northbound
- Take EXIT 8, turn LEFT off ramp on to Atlantic Street. Palace Theatre is 4½ blocks North.
From I-95 Southbound
- Take EXIT 7, go to second light and turn RIGHT on to Atlantic St. Palace Theatre is 4½ blocks North.
From Merritt Parkway (ROUTE 15)
- Take EXIT 35, turn RIGHT on to High Ridge Rd. Go 4.1 miles. High Ridge becomes Summer Street, which is one-way. At intersection with Broad Street, turn LEFT on Broad Street then turn RIGHT at first light on to Atlantic Street. The Palace Theatre is on your right.
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before concert time, so you can check your coat, find your seat, buy a drink, silence your cell phone, take a look at your surroundings, absorb the atmosphere, and have time to glance through the program book, too. Most concerts start on time.
Go out before or after the concert, and save with dining Partnerships at local restaurants - just show your ticket!
- Flinders Kitchen and Bar: Get 10% off your bill (not including Happy Hour items)
- Cilantro: Get 15% off your bill (not including Happy Hour items)
PARK FOR $3!
The closest parking to The Palace Theatre is the Landmark Square Propark Garage. Open after 4:00pm Monday – Friday & all day Saturday & Sunday (Enter garage on Atlantic or Broad Streets) and pay just $3.
Other parking options: Summer Place Garage on Lower Summer Street after the Majestic Cinema (enter on Summer Street, Broad Street or Washington Boulevard). You may also try the Park Square West Garage (enter on Summer Street) or the Wells Fargo Bank Garage (enter on Summer Street).
For additional parking information, visit Stamford Downtown’s Parking page
Knobloch Family Farmhouse at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center,
151 Scofieldtown Road, Stamford CT 06903
The address for the main entrance of Stamford Museum and Nature Center is 39 Scofieldtown Road but to get to the Knobloch Family Farmhouse ¼ mile north of the main entrance, please use 151 Scofieldtown Road, Stamford on your GPS. It will take you to the Knobloch Family Farmhouse parking lot.
From Merrit Parkway (ROUTE 15)
- Exit 35 – Take a left onto High Ridge Road and drive for .7 miles, Take a slight left onto Scofieldtown Road and the entrance will be on your right, after you pass the main entrance to Stamford Museum and Nature Center.
Parking lot available upon entering premises.
St. John Episcopal Church, 628 Main Street, Stamford CT 06903
The Church’s address is 628 Main Street but please use 14 Suburban Avenue, Stamford, CT 06901 in your GPS locator to find the entrance to the church’s garage.
From CT Turnpike (I-95)
- Exit 8 from New York – Turn left at bottom of ramp onto Atlantic St. At 3rd light, turn right onto Tresser Blvd. From extreme left lane on Tresser; turn left at 2nd light onto Greyrock Place. At second light, turn right onto Main St. Turn left onto Suburban Ave., then turn right into the Canterbury Green parking garage.
- Exit 8 from New Haven – Right at bottom of ramp onto Elm St. At 2nd light, turn left onto Main Street. Past St. John’s Episcopal Church and Canterbury Green and turn right on Suburban Ave. Turn right into Canterbury Green parking garage.
From Merritt Parkway (ROUTE 15)
- Exit 34 from New York – Exit 35 from New Haven Go south to Summer St. Turn left onto Broad St. After passing three traffic lights, turn right onto Suburban Ave. The Canterbury Green garage is midway down the block on the left.